'DAYDREAM' - Limited Edition Print
The Owl floats feathery soft through the night, a daydream, the almost silent whoosh of her wings captured in paint. She is looking forward to her future, dreaming.
'Daydream' was originally painted on canvas using a combination of traditional and experimental watercolour techniques by artist Tara Winona. The original painting of this has been sold.
- This is an archival, high quality limited edition giclee print. Limited edition means that once all the prints in an edition are sold, there will be no more printed.
- Every giclee is signed, numbered, and titled by Tara Winona and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- The prints are on finest quality, acid free archival 310gsm Hahnemuhle paper, which has a thick texture similar to the original watercolour paper.
- We use archival Epsom inks which have improved print permanence characteristics that provide lightfastness ratings of up to 100 years.
- A3 prints are presented in a window mount and a protective plastic sleeve. A2 and larger prints are shipped carefully rolled in a hard protective tube due to their size.
- All prints are handled with love and archival care throughout.
A2 - 60 x 42 cm (24 x 17") - edition of 50 - £150.00
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Shipped with a signed for, trackable service. Print is carefully rolled in a hard, protective tube. Please allow up to 14 days for us to process your order and get your print on its way for you.
If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com