'COCKATOO SPIRIT' - Limited Edition Print
Deep in the Australian bush I spent some months in a wonderful studio, painting, dreaming and feeling Australia seeping into my bones. Daily a cacophony of cockatoos would swoop by, the sky errupting in their calls.
'Cockatoo Spirit' was painted using a variety of experimental acrylic paint techniques and was my first experiment with acrylic inks. The original painting of this has been sold.
- This is an archival, high quality limited edition giclee print. Limited edition means that once all the prints in an edition are sold, there will be no more printed.
- Every giclee is signed, numbered, and titled by Tara Winona and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- The prints are on finest quality, acid free archival 310gsm Hahnemuhle paper, which has a thick texture similar to the original watercolour paper.
- We use archival Epsom inks which have improved print permanence characteristics that provide lightfastness ratings of up to 100 years.
- A3 prints are presented in a window mount and a protective plastic sleeve. A2 and larger prints are shipped carefully rolled in a hard protective tube due to their size. Prints are unframed
- All prints are handled with love and archival care throughout.
85 x 85cm - £350
65 x 65cm - £175
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Shipped with a signed for, trackable service. Print is carefully rolled in a hard, protective tube. Please allow up to 14 days for us to process your order and get your print on its way for you.
If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com