KOTA - 5% LAUNCH DISCOUNT
'Kota' has been created in collaboration with the Zambi Wildlife Retreat in Australia - an incredible sanctuary that supports animals in need, allowing them to live out their lives with dignity and love. Kota was a very special puma - I was honoured to meet her and fall in love with her!
As a baby, Kota was rejected by her mother and found dumped in a water trough outside her den area. She was rescued and taken to veterinarian Dr Rob Zammit. He raised her alongside two tiger cubs, the household dogs and his young children!
At 12 weeks old, Kota came into Donna Wilson’s care when they worked together in the film industry at Movie World on the Gold Coast. With her sweet nature and beautiful looks, Kota was in hot demand on screen in the first year of her life.
Kota then moved with Donna to Sydney and the Zambi Wildife Retreat was born. Kota became one of the famous faces of Zambi and lived to the grand old age of 19.
For more information on Zambi, check out their website
PRINTS - 5% LAUNCH DISCOUNT UNTIL 15TH NOVEMBER
A2 Edition of 250
594 x 420mm (approx 23.5 x 16.5")
With an additional white border for framing
£142.50 with 5% launch discount - normally £150
25% of sales are donated to Zambi Wildlife Retreat
- Archival, high quality limited edition giclee print.
- Each print is signed and numbered by Tara Winona and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Printed on finest quality, acid free archival 310gsm Hahnemuhle or Canson paper
- We use archival Epsom inks which have improved permanence characteristics that provide lightfastness ratings of up to 120 years.
- Prints are shipped carefully rolled in thick cardboard tubes
- All prints are handled with love and archival care throughout.
FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Please allow up to 14 days for us to process your order and get your print on its way to you. Prints are shipped with a signed for, insured, trackable service.
If you have any questions please contact us - email@example.com