'NIGHT VISION' - Limited Edition Print
Peering through the darkness, cloaked in shadow, a barn owl filled with soulful mystery surveys his domain. A painting for those more challenging moments in life when it is important to believe in the light.
'Night Vision' was painted using a combination of traditional and experimental watercolour techniques by artist Tara Winona. The original painting of this has been sold.
- Edition of 50
- This is an archival, high quality limited edition giclee print. Limited edition means that once all the prints in an edition are sold, there will be no more printed.
- Every giclee is signed, numbered, and titled by Tara Winona and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- The prints are on finest quality, acid free archival 310gsm Hahnemuhle paper, which has a thick texture similar to the original watercolour paper.
- We use archival Epsom inks which have improved print permanence characteristics that provide lightfastness ratings of up to 100 years.
- These are truly individual works of art. All prints are handled with love and archival care throughout.
A2 - 60 x 42 cm (26 x 17")
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Shipped with a signed for, trackable service. Print is carefully rolled in a hard, protective tube. Please allow up to 14 days for us to process your order and get your print on its way for you.
If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com