'WAITING' - Limited Edition Print
The Kingfisher is motionless, waiting ... Normally an incandescent opal streak of light, a rare moment of stillness. The Kingfishers fly along the canal outside my studio - I always feel blessed when I spot one.
The original of this painting has been sold. It was painted using watercolours onto a specially prepared canvas.
- This is an archival, high quality limited edition giclee print. Limited edition means that once all the prints in an edition are sold, there will be no more printed.
- Every giclee is signed, numbered, and titled by Tara Winona and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- The prints are on finest quality, acid free archival 310gsm Hahnemuhle paper, which has a thick texture similar to the original watercolour paper.
- We use archival Epsom inks which have improved print permanence characteristics that provide lightfastness ratings of up to 100 years.
- Prints are presented in a window mount and a protective plastic sleeve, excepting the large 67 x 43cm prints which come rolled due to their size.
- If you would like your print framed please enquire. Prices are for unframed prints.
- These are truly individual works of art. All prints are handled with love and archival care throughout.
A3 - 42 x 30 cm (16 x 12") - edition of 100 - £65.00
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Shipped with a signed for, trackable service. Print is carefully rolled in a hard, protective tube. Please allow up to 14 days for us to process your order and get your print on its way for you.
If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com