'SWOOP' - Limited Edition Print
Swoop the Owl sweeps through the air, almost a dancer holder her wings out with such grace. This painting was about liberation and confidence for me. About being present in my skin and taking on a challenge with self-clarity. It was the first time I had painted watercolour on a large canvas and it was wonderful!
'Swoop' was originally painted using a combination of traditional and experimental watercolour techniques onto canvas by artist Tara Winona. The original painting of this has been sold.
- Limited edition of 50
- Archival, high quality limited edition giclee print.
- Every print is signed, numbered, and titled by Tara Winona and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- The prints are on finest quality, acid free 310gsm Hahnemuhle German Etching paper, an archival, museum-quality art paper
- Printed using archival Epsom pigment inks with print lightfastness ratings of up to 120 years.
- Prints come with an additional white border around the image for framing.
A2 - 60 x 42 cm (24 x 17") - edition of 50 - £150.00
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Shipped with a signed for, trackable service. Print is carefully rolled in a hard, protective tube. Please allow up to 14 days for us to process your order and get your print on its way for you.
If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com