HOPE - Limited Edition A1 & A2
I began this koala as the bush fires raged across Australia and finished her in home isolation with COVID rocking the world. In these time of so much upheaval, the quality that feels most essential is ‘hope’.
I poured my love into her, striving to capture his spirit, expressing dreams of hope. May humanity learn to live in harmony with nature, may we treasure the creatures that we share our planet with, may we live with kindness to each other.
This koala is a celebration of nature and an expression of endurance. She is a symbol of Nature’s hope...
The print has been specially created to show the delicious texturing and fine details of the original painting.
WIRES ANIMAL RESCUE & REHABILITATION AUSTRALIA -
10% of profits are donated to WIRES helping to rescue and rehabilitate injured wildlife in Australia - www.wires.org.au
A2 Edition of 100
594 x 420mm (approx 23.5 x 16.5")
A1 Edition of 25
841 x 594mm (approx 33 x 23.5")
- Archival, high quality limited edition giclee print.
- Each print is signed and numbered by Tara Winona and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Printed on finest quality, acid free archival 310gsm Hahnemuhle or Canson paper
- We use archival Epsom inks which have improved permanence characteristics that provide lightfastness ratings of up to 120 years.
- Prints are shipped carefully rolled in thick cardboard tubes
- All prints are handled with love and archival care throughout.
FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Please allow up to 14 days for us to process your order and get your print on its way to you. Prints are shipped with a signed for, insured, trackable service.
If you have any questions please contact us - email@example.com